Kultur Social – How does it help you?
Kultur Social, as previosuly explained, is a networking platform. An initiative by kulturmagazine.com Users can link back to and from this networking platform for SEO purposes as we offer do-follow backlinks on our platform. This in turn, helps increase your search results with Google, Bing, or any other search engine that frequents this website to check on any changes to the website.
What is a “Backlink”?
“Backlink” is one of the most used words in the world of search engine optimization. Many bloggers who have only recently started a blog or a website often struggle to understand what the term “backlink” means.
Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. When a web page links to any other page, it’s called a backlink. In the past, backlinks were the major metric for the ranking of a web page. A page with a lot of backlinks tends to rank higher with all major search engines, including Google. Here is a glossary of common terms related to backlinks that you should know:
- Link Juice: When a web page links to any of your articles or your website’s homepage, it passes the link juice. This link juice helps with the ranking of the article, and also improves the domain authority. As a blogger, you can stop passing the link juice by using a nofollow tag.
- Nofollow Link: When a website links to another website, but the link has a nofollow tag, that link does not pass the link juice. Nofollow links are not useful concerning the ranking of a page, as they do not contribute anything. In general, a webmaster uses the nofollow tag when he is linking out to an unreliable site. Example: Links from comments on other blogs.
- Do-follow link: By default, all the links that you add in a blog post are do-follow links, and these pass the link juice.
- Linking Root Domains: This refers to the number of backlinks coming to your website from a unique domain. Even if a website has linked to your website ten times, it would be considered as the one-linked root domain.
- Low-Quality Links: Low-quality links are links that come from harvested sites, automated sites, spam sites or even porn sites. Such links do far more harm than good. This is one reason you should be careful when buying backlinks.
- Internal Links: Links that are going from one page to another within the same domain are called internal links, and the process itself is referred to as internal linking.
- Anchor Text: Text that is used to hyperlink is called anchor text. Anchor text backlinks work great when you are trying to rank for particular keywords.
Other link opportunities
Kultur Social offers profile linking and signature linking. Profile linking is self explanatory when you register your account. As for signature linking, you can add a signature that gets attached to your activity in our forums. You can include your links in your signature as well.
Kultur Social also rewards users with points for activity on our website, be it a status update, browsing around, posting in the groups and forums, inviting new members to join up with our network or interacting with other members. You will receive a referral link once you have registered your account.
If you haven’t signed up for your free Kultur Social account, CLICK HERE and join today! We’ve made it as easy as clicking a button with social login.